A stylish touch of Scandi class, this beautifully presented beach house offers a great holiday escape by the sea. The property new to the holiday rental Market delivers panoramic sea and coastal views, 5 min walks to the beach, easy access to nearby reserves and a bike track that takes you all the way to Victor Harbor and Encounter Bay. Also presented are tasteful balcony retreats and large open plan tranquil living spaces for holiday makers wanting a touch of luxury and style with all the mod cons. Fancy an espresso made from your own inhouse coffee machine or would you prefer enjoying a glass of sparkling shiraz whilst siting on your own private balcony taking in amazing views with refreshing sea breezes, and listening to the calming sounds of the local wildlife.
- Large open plan living, dining and kitchen featuring designer furnishings and stunning sea views
- Living includes two large lounges LCD Smart TV and DVD Player
- Dining includes seating for 8 and offers a stunning view through the picture windows whilst enjoying a meal.
- Kitchen is stocked with everything you could think of right up to filtered water quality appliances, excellent crockery and cutlery
- Large balcony which runs the width of the home complete with outdoor furniture and bbq, the views from this balcony scroll Over the Goolwa Coast line and offer views all the way to back to Port Elliot.
- Master bedroom including king bed, access to balcony and sea views
- Bedroom two includes queen bed
- Bedroom three features a set of bunks and a single (sleeping 3 guests)
The upstairs area of the home is serviced by a large split system heating and cooling unit.
- Fully self-contained second living, dining and includes kitchen
- Kitchen features another full size fridge, cooktop, sink and coffee machine
- Living includes designer lounges, large LCD Smart TV
- Dining includes seating for 8
- Bedrooms four and five are located downstairs and offer a queen bed in bedroom four and a single and set of bunks in bedroom 5 (sleeps 3 guests)
- The large fully fenced yard includes undercover porch including outdoor table and secure yard for kids to explore.
The home has off street parking for two cars in the driveway and then two further cars on the verge, please note the garage is not available for guests.
PET POLICY: Pets allowed, fully fenced yard, pets to remain downstairs only
** Please note this property does not include linen; however linen hire can be arranged by local company Victor Linen. Quilts with covers & pillows provided. Guests to bring or hire Sheets, Pillow cases, Towels & Tea Towels. **
- Bedroom 1: Kingsize 1
- Bedroom 2: Queensize 1
- Bedroom 3: Bunks 1 Single 1
- Bedroom 4: Queensize 1
- Bedroom 5: Bunks 1
- Air Conditioning
- Wall-mounted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Covered Outdoor Area
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- iPod Dock
- Iron and Board
- Pantry Basics
- No Smoking Rooms
- Multiple TVs
- Big Screen TV
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard