Imagine sitting back in a luxury property or waking up and looking out your window to take in everything the Fleurieu has to offer look no further, the views on offer at 134 Higgins Road, Middleton are better than you will see anywhere else. The property featuring floor to ceiling glass takes in the perfect picture landscape of rural Port Elliot, Middleton and Goolwa and then takes in the magnificent coast line and river Murray views simply stunning.
The property scrolled out over large acreage allows you to enjoy the simple things in life but in complete luxury, enjoy walks over the well maintained farm land, an open fire during winter or even better watching the storms roll in over the water or a great summer escape out of the busy town centres but still only a 10 minute drive to the beach.
134 Higgins features the following layout
- Private entrance with parking for up to 5 cars
- On entry you are greeted by large decking areas and open up into the large open plan living, dining and kitchen
- You are wowed by the views as soon as you open the main entry door
- Kitchen is stunning featuring timber tops, quality appliances and walk in pantry, also features servery window out to the large front deck.
- Dining includes seating for 10 and with the backdrop on offer a perfect place for a dinner party
- Living includes comfy lounges, LCD Tv and DVD player
- Large open fire pre-set during winter will keep you warm, the home also includes ducted heating and cooling throughout
- The master suite is stunning and features a bedroom the size of most living areas, it includes King Bed and luxury ensuite, the views from this bedroom are also simply stunning
- The remaining two bedrooms include queen beds with access to outdoor decking areas, they also ensure views are not to be missed.
- Second living includes two lounges and LCD TV, again offers excellent views and access to the deck
- The main bathroom includes full size bath, toilet and shower
- A third bathroom including built in laundry, toilet and shower completes the package
Further inclusions are outdoor table and chairs and large BBQ, the home also includes a full linen service including towels. If you are after a property with views like no other, modern amenities and an executive feel look no further.
PET POLICY: pets not allowed
- Bedroom 1: Kingsize 1
- Bedroom 2: Queensize 1
- Bedroom 3: Queensize 1
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- Central Heating
- Covered Outdoor Area
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- iPod Dock
- Iron and Board
- Pantry Basics
- Multiple TVs
- Big Screen TV
- Washing Machine
- Wi-Fi: unlimited
- Enclosed Yard