Welcome to 5 Heggerton St, Hayborough, this stunning property located one street back from the beach offers panoramic views of the Coastline and everything the coast has to offer. Recently renovated and featuring three bedrooms, two bathrooms, large open plan areas and functional outdoor spaces what more could you want for your ideal beachside escape.
The property features the following layout:
- Large open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Kitchen features quality appliances including induction cooktop, oven, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine and is well stocked with quality crockery and cutlery.
- Living includes designer furnishings, wall hung large LCD TV, Sound system and free unlimited WIFI
- Dining includes seating for 8 guests
- This whole area is serviced by a large split system heating and cooling unit. The area all features floor to ceiling glass taking in every view available and access to the large front wrap around deck.
- The front deck is a great feature and offers outdoor furniture. A great place for a meal or just a fine wine or a coffee to enjoy the views on offer
- Three bedrooms are on offer, bedroom one includes master (queen bed) bedroom two queen bed and bedroom three features a bunk room which includes a Tri Bunk (double with single above) and a bunk bed, this allows for 5 guest. This room also has a brand new split system heating and cooling. A brand new ensuite including shower, toilet and vanity runs off this bedroom also. All other rooms have ceiling fans.
- Main bathroom features shower, toilet and vanity
- The rear outdoor area is great and includes covered bbq and lounge area.
- The property is fully fenced and offers parking at the rear for three cars, the lush green lawn and garden area allows great security and privy for the kids.
With stunning views, quality furnishings and fittings and a great location this home really does have the holiday wow factor. Located less than 200m to the beach, a 5 minute drive to the popular Port Elliot one way and Victor Harbor the other, the location is perfect to explore the Fleurieu all while living in complete luxury.
PET POLICY: pets not allowed
** Please note this property does not include linen; however linen hire can be arranged by local company Victor Linen. Quilts with covers & pillows provided. Guests to bring or hire Sheets, Pillow cases, Towels & Tea Towels. **
*Please note no access to garage area
*Property includes WIFI
- Bedroom 1: Queensize 1
- Bedroom 2: Queensize 1
- Bedroom 3: Bunks 1 Tri Bunks 1
- Air Conditioning
- Wall-mounted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Boat Parking
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Covered Outdoor Area
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Ceiling Fans
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Pantry Basics
- Shower Outdoor
- No Smoking Rooms
- Big Screen TV
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard